I am pleased to announce that a new book on System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager, which I co-authored along with some other System Center experts, has been published.
This resource will provide practical, and step-by-step guidelines on how to make the most of your investment in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
About This Book
- Discover how System Center Operations Manager can help your business and how its deployment can deliver stunning ROI
- Learn how to optimize System Center 2012 Operations Manager and how to create an effective system architecture
- Learn best practices for creating effective configurations that will give you a deeper insight into your environment
What you will learn
- Learn how to architect an Operations Manager environment
- Find out how to deploy a highly available environment
- Discover tips on how to customize and configure Operations Manager
- Learn how to tune and maintain your deployment
- Successfully monitor key business applications
- Author custom monitoring to extend your monitoring reach
- Integrate Operations Manager with other System Center 2012 R2 components
- Discover how to create notifications, reports, and dashboards
This resource contains 50 recipes with detailed steps and is designed to help you meet the challenges of monitoring a complex IT infrastructure.
Steve Beaumont (MVP)
The book is available on Amazon in both Kindle, and Paperback versions:
And on the Publishers website:
I trust that you will find this resource very instructive. Cheers!
Latest posts by Chiyo Odika (see all)
- What retail investors can learn from Warren Buffet’s Investment strategy - March 11, 2020
- NSGs for Azure APIM with VNET - March 2, 2020
- [MUSINGS] What a Week! EPL Football - February 29, 2020