The latest release of the OMS Agent for Linux is available on Github. This update builds upon the new features and bug fixes made to v1.3.2-15 of the OMS Agent for Linux.
- Newest Apache CIM provider 1.0.1-9 (Introduced in v1.3.2-15)
- Docker versioning fix. (Introduced in v1.3.2-15)
- Container buffer and Docker segfault fix. (Introduced in v1.3.2-15)
- SCX/OMI dependent package compatibility fix for OMSAgentForLinux and LinuxAsm VM extensions.
Install OMS Agent for Linux – v1.3.3-15
For x86 Architecture (32-bit) systems:
cd ~ wget https://github.com/Microsoft/OMS-Agent-for-Linux/releases/download/OMSAgent-201704-v1.3.3-15/omsagent-1.3.3-15.universal.x86.sh sudo bash omsagent-1.3.3-15.universal.x86.sh --upgrade -w <WORKSPACE_ID> -s <SECRET_KEY>
For x64 Architecture (64-bit) Systems
cd ~ wget https://github.com/Microsoft/OMS-Agent-for-Linux/releases/download/OMSAgent-201704-v1.3.3-15/omsagent-1.3.3-15.universal.x64.sh sudo bash omsagent-1.3.3-15.universal.x64.sh --upgrade -w <WORKSPACE_ID> -s <SECRET_KEY>
Where WORKSPACE_ID Is the ID for your OMS workspace, and the SECRET_KEY is the relevant key for your OMS workspace.
To determine your OMS workspace ID and primary key:
- Sign into your OMS Workspace
- From the Overview page, click on Settings
- In the Settings page, click on Accounts -> Workspace Information.
The following two tabs change content below.
Strategist. Technologist. Skeptic. Friend.
Latest posts by Chiyo Odika (see all)
- Replicate Proximity Placement Group workloads in Azure - January 13, 2021
- Azure NetApp Files (ANF) – Deploy with JSON - October 9, 2020
- Addressing Critical ZeroLogon Vulnerability CVE-2020-1472 - September 26, 2020