Version 1.4.3-174 of the OMS agent for Linux is now generally available. This updates includes a couple of bug fixes, and new features.
- A new version of the SCX (v1.6.3-474) is now available. This is the OMI CIM providers for OS perf. metrics.
- The OMI is also updated to v.1.4.1 in this release.
• OMI memory leak related bug fixes
• Disable Syslog data collection by default
• Available memory performance counter fix for system kernel 3.14+
• SCOM OMI port reset (fix requires two releases of agent to fully support all possible combinations of upgrade scenarios)
• OMS linux agent diagnostic logging improvements
• Documentation improvements
Install OMS Agent for Linux-v1.4.3-174
For x86 Architecture (32-bit) systems:
sudo bash omsagent-1.4.3-174.universal.x86.sh --upgrade -w <WORKSPACE_ID> -s <SECRET_KEY>
For x64 Architecure (64-bit) systems:
sudo bash omsagent-1.4.3-174.universal.x64.sh --upgrade -w <WORKSPACE_ID> -s <SECRET_KEY>
Where WORKSPACE_ID Is the ID for your OMS workspace, and the SECRET_KEY is the relevant key for your OMS workspace.
To determine your OMS workspace ID and primary key:
- Sign into your OMS Workspace
- From the Overview page, click on Settings
- In the Settings page, click on Accounts -> Workspace Information.
Latest posts by Chiyo Odika (see all)
- Azure NetApp Files (ANF) – Deploy with JSON - October 9, 2020
- Addressing Critical ZeroLogon Vulnerability CVE-2020-1472 - September 26, 2020
- What retail investors can learn from Warren Buffet’s Investment strategy - March 11, 2020