The latest release of the OMS Agent for Linux is available on Github. This update introduces version 1.2.0-1 of the Open Management Infrastructure (OMI), as well as a few bug fixes.
- OMI version 1.2.0-1
- Log rotation for SELinux-enabled machines
- Fluentd in_exec patch to resolve security_baseline.conf error explosions
- Log file size limitation fix to allow up to 100MB log file and up to 10 log files.
- Segfault error due to libcontainer.so
Install OMS Agent for Linux – v1.3.1-15
For x86 Architecture (32-bit) system:
cd ~ wget https://github.com/Microsoft/OMS-Agent-for-Linux/releases/download/OMSAgent-201702-v1.3.1-15/omsagent-1.3.1-15.universal.x86.sh sudo bash omsagent-1.3.1-15.universal.x86.sh --upgrade -w <WORKSPACE_ID> -s <SECRET_KEY>
For x64 Architecture (64-bit) System:
cd ~ wget https://github.com/Microsoft/OMS-Agent-for-Linux/releases/download/OMSAgent-201702-v1.3.1-15/omsagent-1.3.1-15.universal.x64.sh sudo bash omsagent-1.3.1-15.universal.x64.sh --upgrade -w <WORKSPACE_ID> -s <SECRET_KEY>
Where WORKSPACE_ID Is the ID for your OMS workspace, and the SECRET_KEY is the relevant key for your OMS workspace.
To determine your OMS workspace ID and primary key:
- Sign into your OMS Workspace
- From the Overview page, click on Settings
- In the Settings page, click on Accounts -> Workspace Information.
The following two tabs change content below.
Strategist. Technologist. Skeptic. Friend.
Latest posts by Chiyo Odika (see all)
- Replicate Proximity Placement Group workloads in Azure - January 13, 2021
- Azure NetApp Files (ANF) – Deploy with JSON - October 9, 2020
- Addressing Critical ZeroLogon Vulnerability CVE-2020-1472 - September 26, 2020