Version 1.4.1-45 of the OMS agent for Linux was released a couple of days ago, and is now generally available. This update introduced a couple of new features and some bug fixes.
- Update OMI version to 1.3.0-2, update SCX version to 1.6.3-326
- Update Docker provider to 1.0.0-27 (Kubernetes event monitoring and hierarchy inventory)
- More accurate functionality to determine if SCOM port is open with omiconfigeditor
- Ensure operational events are compatible with multi-homing folder structure
- Allow all valid OMS workspace processes to restart after –remove and –upgrade
- Re-onboard smoothly if omsadmin.conf has gone into a blank state
Install OMS Agent for Linux-v1.4.1-45
For x86 Architecture (32-bit) systems:
sudo bash omsagent-1.4.1-45.universal.x86.sh --upgrade -w <WORKSPACE_ID> -s <SECRET_KEY>
For x64 Architecure (64-bit) systems:
sudo bash omsagent-1.4.1-45.universal.x64.sh --upgrade -w <WORKSPACE_ID> -s <SECRET_KEY>
Where WORKSPACE_ID Is the ID for your OMS workspace, and the SECRET_KEY is the relevant key for your OMS workspace.
To determine your OMS workspace ID and primary key:
- Sign into your OMS Workspace
- From the Overview page, click on Settings
- In the Settings page, click on Accounts -> Workspace Information.
Latest posts by Chiyo Odika (see all)
- Azure Monitor Management solution for RDS, Windows VDI and Citrix - February 28, 2019
- Hybrid Cloud Print Known Issues and Workarounds - February 28, 2019
- Hybrid Cloud Print with Passthrough Authentication – Detailed steps - February 28, 2019